AmpdAmmo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the official AmpdAmmo Forums!
We are currently recruiting players for the AVA division!
If you are new, introduce yourself in the designated forum.
AVA Open Beta is coming soon!
We will be redesigning the site soon!

Ingame Clan Members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gutshotz

Gutshotz

Ingame Clan Members Empty
PostSubject: Ingame Clan Members   Ingame Clan Members EmptyNovember 10th 2009, 5:17 pm

Alright, so unfortunately Archon, dropped out of the clan, and Bell and Kaiz may follow. So with all these new recruits coming in, that are telling us they are able to play around 1-3 hours or so ingame everyday, we need to edit this clan in some SERIOUS ways. 1st off, Im going to take a big leap and leave the ingame clan, ill still be on the forums, but not be a member of the ingame clan (unless you guys tell me otherwise) to let other more active members join. This way we can get big numbers for CW. So im giving this until the end of the night, then I will drop out of the ingame clan, and i am PUSHING people who are in the same predicament as am i, to do the same, we can join the clan later once its built up. So please consider this annoucement, think on it, and post below if you are willing to drop out to benefit this clan.
Back to top Go down
Amp
Leader
Amp

PostSubject: Re: Ingame Clan Members   Ingame Clan Members EmptyNovember 11th 2009, 9:22 am

great idea. Next time i see Jambi on i'll tell him to make immediate cuts from the in-game team where possible and test out the new ppl. We'll still try and keep the entire in-game clan involved. Please don't forget about our ventrillo guys.
Back to top Go down
dont_kick_mee

dont_kick_mee

PostSubject: Re: Ingame Clan Members   Ingame Clan Members EmptyNovember 12th 2009, 5:21 am

Let me in.

And we can meet up on Friday or the Weekend,
so I can show you what I got...
Ingame Clan Members Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ingame Clan Members   Ingame Clan Members Empty

Back to top Go down

Ingame Clan Members
Page 1 of 1