HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the official AmpdAmmo Forums!
We are currently recruiting players for the AVA division!
If you are new, introduce yourself in the designated forum.
AVA Open Beta is coming soon!
We will be redesigning the site soon!

Share | 
 

 Last Day of CBT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amp
Leader
avatar

Posts : 155
Join date : 2009-09-28
Age : 24
Location : Miami, FL

PostSubject: Last Day of CBT   September 30th 2009, 2:15 pm

Today is the last day of Closed Beta Testing affraid I'm gonna find out if i'm gonna update my graphics card or get a 360 by the opening of AVA =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jambi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 228
Join date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Last Day of CBT   September 30th 2009, 9:14 pm

It sure is, too bad i couldn't play it...

I'm kind of torn on whether they should wipe the characters...
I got a pretty high rank, SSG 3 BUT i would like to get an AK rather than an M4A1. But then again, ranks don't really mean anything, and i'd rather have a good gun than a good rank...

_________________
PM to get Lockerz! Easy way to get free stuff!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ampdammo.forumotion.com
Amp
Leader
avatar

Posts : 155
Join date : 2009-09-28
Age : 24
Location : Miami, FL

PostSubject: Re: Last Day of CBT   October 1st 2009, 5:52 pm

in my opinion the ak was kind of crappi -.-.. it was a waste. I'll prob invest in snipers, thats my specialty =]

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jambi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 228
Join date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Last Day of CBT   October 1st 2009, 8:48 pm

I might constantly switch between pointman and rifleman. For some odd reason, after i use the same gun for too long, i start sucking with it. I'm thinking a bizon or UMP and ak47 combo. (Unless TAR21 comes out early)

And also, for any one wanting to become a sniper, DO NOT BUY THE SV86 or whatever it's called. Save you're money for the TPG. 1 Hit kill and 100% accuracy. Trust me, best sniper in AVA Japan.

_________________
PM to get Lockerz! Easy way to get free stuff!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ampdammo.forumotion.com
Plakion



Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Last Day of CBT   October 2nd 2009, 4:30 pm

i used pointman weapons

im good at them even with the scope
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amp
Leader
avatar

Posts : 155
Join date : 2009-09-28
Age : 24
Location : Miami, FL

PostSubject: Re: Last Day of CBT   October 4th 2009, 10:43 am

Lateralus wrote:
I might constantly switch between pointman and rifleman. For some odd reason, after i use the same gun for too long, i start sucking with it. I'm thinking a bizon or UMP and ak47 combo. (Unless TAR21 comes out early)

And also, for any one wanting to become a sniper, DO NOT BUY THE SV86 or whatever it's called. Save you're money for the TPG. 1 Hit kill and 100% accuracy. Trust me, best sniper in AVA Japan.

Mmk if it were somebody else i prob wouldn't listen, everyone is always talking about the sv and how great it is.
I'll wait tho =]

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emrald67

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2009-10-01
Location : Venice,Florida

PostSubject: Re: Last Day of CBT   October 4th 2009, 5:08 pm

Dammit i bought sniper galil but im good with it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jambi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 228
Join date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Last Day of CBT   October 4th 2009, 5:24 pm

Don't worry, they will clear all the accounts so you can try a different gun.

If you are good with galil, then trust me you will be great with TPG...

_________________
PM to get Lockerz! Easy way to get free stuff!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ampdammo.forumotion.com
Jambi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 228
Join date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Last Day of CBT   October 4th 2009, 5:25 pm

Amp wrote:
Lateralus wrote:
I might constantly switch between pointman and rifleman. For some odd reason, after i use the same gun for too long, i start sucking with it. I'm thinking a bizon or UMP and ak47 combo. (Unless TAR21 comes out early)

And also, for any one wanting to become a sniper, DO NOT BUY THE SV86 or whatever it's called. Save you're money for the TPG. 1 Hit kill and 100% accuracy. Trust me, best sniper in AVA Japan.

Mmk if it were somebody else i prob wouldn't listen, everyone is always talking about the sv and how great it is.
I'll wait tho =]

SV is great compared to the standard gun. Compared to TPG, it's garbage.

_________________
PM to get Lockerz! Easy way to get free stuff!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ampdammo.forumotion.com
AmpdWabi



Posts : 27
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Last Day of CBT   October 7th 2009, 6:58 pm

Which other snipers do they have?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jambi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 228
Join date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Last Day of CBT   October 7th 2009, 6:59 pm

TPG, SV, M24, AWM, GALIL, SR-25 and some other that i can't remember.

_________________
PM to get Lockerz! Easy way to get free stuff!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ampdammo.forumotion.com
AmpdWabi



Posts : 27
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Last Day of CBT   October 7th 2009, 7:01 pm

Oh wow... straight garbage, lol... Well... Yeah. xD TPG beats all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jambi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 228
Join date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Last Day of CBT   October 7th 2009, 7:01 pm

There's gonna be alot more, what else did you expect?

_________________
PM to get Lockerz! Easy way to get free stuff!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ampdammo.forumotion.com
Plakion



Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Last Day of CBT   October 7th 2009, 7:01 pm

AmpdWabi wrote:
Oh wow... straight garbage, lol... Well... Yeah. xD TPG beats all.



lies it all about stabing people!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Last Day of CBT   

Back to top Go down
 
Last Day of CBT
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AmpdAmmo :: Discussions About AVA :: Updates-
Jump to: