AmpdAmmo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the official AmpdAmmo Forums!
We are currently recruiting players for the AVA division!
If you are new, introduce yourself in the designated forum.
AVA Open Beta is coming soon!
We will be redesigning the site soon!

[CONFIRMED]Gutshotz

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gutshotz

Gutshotz

[CONFIRMED]Gutshotz Empty
PostSubject: [CONFIRMED]Gutshotz   [CONFIRMED]Gutshotz EmptyOctober 4th 2009, 9:31 am

[*]In-game name:
Gutshotz

Xfire:
Infiniteheadshotz

[*]Your S/D in-game:
no idea but probably above a 1. maybe 1.5

What other FPS games have you played:
Combat Arms, Counter Strike, Urban Terror, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2142.

[*]Have you read and agree to the Rules and Regulations:
Yep

Anything else you would like to say:
I fraps. Ill make utube vids for the clan. Im a goof ball, ill crack jokes, etc. You may hate me when u first talk to me but in a week ull love me.

[*]How active you plan on being:
I get ingame on the weekends. Not weekdays b/c of schoolwork, AP courses ya know? Ill get on during the week occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Amp
Leader
Amp

PostSubject: Re: [CONFIRMED]Gutshotz   [CONFIRMED]Gutshotz EmptyOctober 4th 2009, 10:07 am

Hmm.. we can always use some humor and fun when were shooting up noobs. Also i like that you've played a variety of games. I can understand lack of play on weekdays cuz of AP classes, I'll let you join, but im not so sure you'll be able to be in our original roster. We need 12 members for our original clan and then once we level it we can make more room for members like you.
Application Approved,
I hope i'll see you on often during the weekends, players will be cut if they can't stay to quota of activity.
Just make yourself known in the clan chat, and well.. chat.
Back to top Go down
Gutshotz

Gutshotz

PostSubject: Re: [CONFIRMED]Gutshotz   [CONFIRMED]Gutshotz EmptyOctober 4th 2009, 10:35 am

Yeh the weekdays thing sucks for me too, i would love to get on during the week and "shoot up noobs". Thanks for the accept. I wont let ya down. Im also very tech savvy, so if youve got some footage of yourself playing then i can turn it into a vid. If you want clan vids tho i suggest making a youtube account for the clan and allowing most people access to put their vids on it.

I might be on weekdays more than i make out, im not really supposed to becuase of school (and parents), but occasionally ill sneak on, my parents will let me on, or its a holiday so i can get on. I might be on around 3 times for limited periods of time during the week, but im on awhile on the weekends.

Clan wars, gaming leagues, if you ever need a substitute for someone im always here to help.
Back to top Go down
Jambi
Admin
Jambi

PostSubject: Re: [CONFIRMED]Gutshotz   [CONFIRMED]Gutshotz EmptyOctober 4th 2009, 10:42 am

HAHAHA You sound exactly like me, parents won't let you on, but you sneak on anyways.

Glad to have you in the clan, and you just reminded me to make a Youtube account.

Have Fun!
Back to top Go down
https://ampdammo.forumotion.com
Gutshotz

Gutshotz

PostSubject: Re: [CONFIRMED]Gutshotz   [CONFIRMED]Gutshotz EmptyOctober 5th 2009, 5:45 pm

Im pretty awesome. arent i? i reminded you of 2 things. yourself and youtube =D. go gutshotz
Back to top Go down
Jambi
Admin
Jambi

PostSubject: Re: [CONFIRMED]Gutshotz   [CONFIRMED]Gutshotz EmptyOctober 5th 2009, 6:17 pm

That's true, we are very similar i guess. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gutshotz

Gutshotz

PostSubject: Re: [CONFIRMED]Gutshotz   [CONFIRMED]Gutshotz EmptyOctober 5th 2009, 6:27 pm

hmm long lost twins?
Back to top Go down
Jambi
Admin
Jambi

PostSubject: Re: [CONFIRMED]Gutshotz   [CONFIRMED]Gutshotz EmptyOctober 5th 2009, 6:43 pm

Haha naaaaa

I think...

Edit: 100 posts in the forum as of now!
Back to top Go down
AmpdWabi

PostSubject: Re: [CONFIRMED]Gutshotz   [CONFIRMED]Gutshotz EmptyOctober 7th 2009, 6:46 pm

Congratulations. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CONFIRMED]Gutshotz   [CONFIRMED]Gutshotz Empty

Back to top Go down

[CONFIRMED]Gutshotz
Page 1 of 1