AmpdAmmo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the official AmpdAmmo Forums!
We are currently recruiting players for the AVA division!
If you are new, introduce yourself in the designated forum.
AVA Open Beta is coming soon!
We will be redesigning the site soon!

You know what really grinds my gears?

Go down 
+5
Haagenz
Jambi
Amp
SNYPER
Orange
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange

Orange

You know what really  grinds my gears? Empty
PostSubject: You know what really grinds my gears?   You know what really  grinds my gears? EmptyOctober 10th 2009, 7:24 pm

Okay, this is meant to be a game-topic. Basically, you start off by saying "You know what really grinds my gears?" followed by something that pisses u off. Here, ill start:

You know what grinds my gears? SWINE FLU. Honestly, people are freakin out about it even though the regular flu has killed WAAAAY more people...

Last edited by TheOrangeThing on October 29th 2009, 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBQEcsc8EkU
SNYPER

SNYPER

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears?   You know what really  grinds my gears? EmptyOctober 11th 2009, 11:14 am

you know what really grinds my gears? how i'm quarantined off from my family right now, because i have the flu. (i actually do)
Back to top Go down
Amp
Leader
Amp

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears?   You know what really  grinds my gears? EmptyOctober 11th 2009, 5:16 pm

you know what really grinds my gears? Schoolwork after school hours. (homework) You know what really  grinds my gears? Icon_evilYou know what really  grinds my gears? Icon_evil You know what really  grinds my gears? Icon_evil You know what really  grinds my gears? Icon_evil You know what really  grinds my gears? Icon_evil You know what really  grinds my gears? Icon_evil You know what really  grinds my gears? Icon_evil You know what really  grinds my gears? Icon_evil You know what really  grinds my gears? Icon_evil You know what really  grinds my gears? Icon_evil You know what really  grinds my gears? Icon_evil You know what really  grinds my gears? Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
Jambi
Admin
Jambi

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears?   You know what really  grinds my gears? EmptyOctober 11th 2009, 5:42 pm

You know what really grinds my gears? Pointless threads like this... Nahh just kidding ^^

Mechanical pencil lead that keeps on breaking...
Back to top Go down
https://ampdammo.forumotion.com
Haagenz

Haagenz

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears?   You know what really  grinds my gears? EmptyOctober 12th 2009, 6:05 am

You know what really grinds my gears me? How hard it is to get 3 pointers in an actual game in basketball, and the fat people who get in my way when I try to do a lay up
Back to top Go down
frostwolf12678

frostwolf12678

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears?   You know what really  grinds my gears? EmptyOctober 12th 2009, 5:07 pm

You know what really grinds my gears me? you america you lol just kidding noob do tho i hate them
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears?   You know what really  grinds my gears? EmptyOctober 18th 2009, 3:52 am

ALL THE FUCKING NOOBS IN EVERY GAME I JOIN ON AVA.

GOD.
Back to top Go down
Jambi
Admin
Jambi

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears?   You know what really  grinds my gears? EmptyOctober 18th 2009, 11:07 am

Guts wrote:

ALL THE FUCKING NOOBS IN EVERY GAME I JOIN ON AVA.

GOD.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS?!

Guts sayin what i was about to say...
Back to top Go down
Gutshotz

Gutshotz

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears?   You know what really  grinds my gears? EmptyOctober 18th 2009, 12:10 pm

you know what really grinds MY gears?

having the perfect snipers shot, and missing by MILES!
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears?   You know what really  grinds my gears? EmptyOctober 28th 2009, 10:51 am

You know what really grinds my gears? People that don't bother to push/destroy the tank in A.V.A >.>
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBQEcsc8EkU
Simply

Simply

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears?   You know what really  grinds my gears? EmptyOctober 28th 2009, 2:48 pm

You know what really grind my gears? When people don't respond to threads.
Back to top Go down
Gutshotz

Gutshotz

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears?   You know what really  grinds my gears? EmptyOctober 28th 2009, 5:56 pm

You know what REALLY grinds MY gears? When lateralus/PaRaBoLa/Jambi cant make a name and STICK WITH IT!!!
Back to top Go down
Jambi
Admin
Jambi

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears?   You know what really  grinds my gears? EmptyOctober 28th 2009, 7:16 pm

You know what REALLY grinds MY gears? The urge to make another account to piss gutshotzz off...
Back to top Go down
Gutshotz

Gutshotz

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears?   You know what really  grinds my gears? EmptyOctober 28th 2009, 8:42 pm

touche.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds my gears?   You know what really  grinds my gears? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AmpdAmmo :: Off-Topic :: Random-
Jump to: