HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the official AmpdAmmo Forums!
We are currently recruiting players for the AVA division!
If you are new, introduce yourself in the designated forum.
AVA Open Beta is coming soon!
We will be redesigning the site soon!

Share | 

Admin position!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jambi
Admin

PostSubject: Admin position!   October 12th 2009, 7:27 pm

I think we could use at least one person as an admin for now. If you are skilled, mature, responsible and dedicated, post here and me and Amp will deliberate and choose who's best!

Gutshotz

PostSubject: Re: Admin position!   October 12th 2009, 7:38 pm

I think we all know me. I like to consider myself one of the original members of this clan, I check the website everyday, I set it as my homepage. I love games, and (just ask the EMF clan for BF2) im strict and i dont allow horseshit on the forums. A prime example of this being that dumb kid that applied to Two clans at once (possibly more).
Horseshit being
1)bullying- Ive experienced bullies and have no heart for them,
2)Racism- I dont tolerate it, i dont like it, many of my friends are black, Indian, and Chinese and I've seen them as the victim of racism and how it effects them.
3)Age Discrimination- Yes there are young people that play video games, this clan does not have any current age limit so as far as I'm concerned do not mock, play mock, or tease these people, your mothers taught you this and I enforce it treat others the way you want to be treated.
4)Play Fair- Hacking in any game will get you automatically on my bad side, and when your on my bad side you will know because you will be reading a post on this forum about how you hack and either I (if I have the power to) or someone else in this clan will ban you.
5)Have Fun- I know this is something that adults do to try to lighten what they enforce on you rules wise, and I would like to say that IM NOT. I WANT you to have fun, play hard and fair, be respectful (did you know respect is located next to retard in the dictionary so pick one or the other), joke around but not to the extent of bullying (yes there is a defined line I will warn or kick or ban someone that crosses that line based on the trangression).
About me- I love to have fun, kill noobs, joke around, but even I know the line of joking and disrespect so stay on the joking side.
To wrap this is I would just like to say that if i am given the chance to be the admin of this clan I will carry out my duties with swift action, an iron fist, and a pancreous of steel (=D).
Key Theme= Maturity
"I am your daddy now, son"-- Remember the Titans.

***edit*** oh and pick me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SNYPER

PostSubject: Re: Admin position!   October 13th 2009, 5:13 pm

Gutshotzz has 73 posts (as i'm typing this) and he's only been on the forums for 9 days.

1st.... how is that even possible???

2nd... i don't think we have to question his loyalty

3rd... (no offence to gut) maybe we should have a trial. as in have a pre-set amount of time in where they go on the vent and play with the clan as much as they can. then at the end of the time period, amp or lat could make a more informed decision. (again, no offence to gut or anyone else who applies)

First off, great application gutz. And wow... he has more posts then me? We should be able to decide after the first 4-5 days of gaming, we just want to test your activity, helpability, and leadership possibilities first (as Snype said).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gutshotz

PostSubject: Re: Admin position!   October 13th 2009, 5:33 pm

I think that would b a good idea, but these next few weeks are going to be VERY busy for me... And this isnt about skill in the game, this is about admining the site, the game is a different thing.

Plus i usually cant get on during the week b/c of parents they only let me on for very special occasions, so its an automatic no win for me. Special occasions = 1st day OBT testing, and CWs.

But just as a rebuttle, i am very team cooridinated. Most CWs that i have i work with the team, because 1 man cant fight a whole team despite what he thinks.

Yes im amazed at my 73 posts, but im just cool like that. And i just proved it possible, so you probabaly should have sad impropable =D i r grammar nazi (not really just this once).

No offense taken, hope i didnt dish any out. Thankyou for the compliments. And youll probably get admin too one day, if not soon if you beat me.

Last edited by Gutshotzz on October 13th 2009, 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amp
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Admin position!   October 13th 2009, 5:43 pm

It's about activity, leadership skills, loyalty, respect for others, and in game knowledge. It's about getting people to listen to you without even having to try.

PostSubject: Re: Admin position!   October 13th 2009, 5:47 pm

ppl listen to meh, they love mehhhhh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bellcross

PostSubject: Re: Admin position!   October 13th 2009, 7:23 pm

Im dedicated to this game, but most of my efforts will be playing instead of lurking this site. It's cool to have a clan site and all, but we should be mainly concerned with our status in the game.

Im sure the activity of our forum will decrease as open beta commences. Seeing as how we have xfire, vent/teamspeak, and in-game clan chat for communication..I dont really see the need for an active forum aside of recruitment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gutshotz

PostSubject: Re: Admin position!   October 13th 2009, 7:31 pm

Good points, but i do think that the site will remain as an active role in the community b/c we can, as a clan, only control this site, we cannot control the game, we really cant even enforce our rules ingame, we can try to vote kick but it doesnt always work.

The site will also be big for our recruitment, coordinating projects, such as this video, and just generally being a community of united gamers.

The site will always play the biggest role.

I do believe that a certain amount of who is chosen for the position of admin should be based off of skill, so really we shall see tomorrow who gets it. But it should also be based on site activity, seeing this is were most of the clan business will be. It cant be ingame because once again we cannot enforce our rules, and beliefs ingame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gutshotz

PostSubject: Re: Admin position!   October 13th 2009, 7:35 pm

Ill b on for like an hour or 2 tomorrow because i have a bio test, and probably a boatload of homework.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin position!   

Back to top Go down

Admin position!
Page 1 of 1