AmpdAmmo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the official AmpdAmmo Forums!
We are currently recruiting players for the AVA division!
If you are new, introduce yourself in the designated forum.
AVA Open Beta is coming soon!
We will be redesigning the site soon!

Don't bother being in this clan if you are not ACTIVE.

Go down 
+3
Gutshotz
Orange
Bellcross
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bellcross

Bellcross

Don't bother being in this clan if you are not ACTIVE. Empty
PostSubject: Don't bother being in this clan if you are not ACTIVE.   Don't bother being in this clan if you are not ACTIVE. EmptyNovember 8th 2009, 6:56 pm

It's kind of ridiculous to see 26-27 applicants of which only 9 are in the clan and only about 4 are frequently playing. We need more people PLAYING. Our current overall record as a clan is 14-10 nearly all of which was 3v3 (Jambi aka lateralus, Me, Archonx) and occasionally TheOrange that were played. We have been screwed multiple times in CW for not having four or five people because no one else is on at any given time. Thus having as many losses as we do because of the 5vs3 or 4vs3 disadvantage.

Most clans that are CWing have a 5 man team ready to compete with people sitting out as substitutes. Us on the other hand, hardly have four people online. It gets quite annoying. We always have to ask the opposing clan to sit 2 out. (which is risky because they can easily go back on their word and have them jump back in mid-game which happened several times to us)

All we need is at LEAST 2 more people who are as active as us.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

PostSubject: Re: Don't bother being in this clan if you are not ACTIVE.   Don't bother being in this clan if you are not ACTIVE. EmptyNovember 8th 2009, 7:03 pm

Bellcross wrote:
It's kind of ridiculous to see 26-27 applicants of which only 9 are in the clan and only about 4 are frequently playing. We need more people PLAYING. Our current overall record as a clan is 14-10 nearly all of which was 3v3 (Jambi aka lateralus, Me, Archonx) and occasionally TheOrange that were played. We have been screwed multiple times in CW for not having four or five people because no one else is on at any given time. Thus having as many losses as we do because of the 5vs3 or 4vs3 disadvantage.

Most clans that are CWing have a 5 man team ready to compete with people sitting out as substitutes. Us on the other hand, hardly have four people online. It gets quite annoying. We always have to ask the opposing clan to sit 2 out. (which is risky because they can easily go back on their word and have them jump back in mid-game which happened several times to us)

All we need is at LEAST 2 more people who are as active as us.

Sry D: Im very active, but just not on when ur on >_>
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBQEcsc8EkU
Gutshotz

Gutshotz

PostSubject: Re: Don't bother being in this clan if you are not ACTIVE.   Don't bother being in this clan if you are not ACTIVE. EmptyNovember 8th 2009, 7:26 pm

i would be more active if i could get on during wkdays, and on wkends i tried to CW once or twice and got booted, so yeah.....
Back to top Go down
dont_kick_mee

dont_kick_mee

PostSubject: Re: Don't bother being in this clan if you are not ACTIVE.   Don't bother being in this clan if you are not ACTIVE. EmptyNovember 9th 2009, 10:09 am

Sorry,

Please can you tell me what time you lot are on!

When ever I get on no one is online!

This is mostly in between 15:30 to 00:00 (GMT+0) on Weekdays
and
between 11:00 to 23:00 (GMT+0) on Weekends.

And BTW, I am not sure if I am accepted into the clan, as my post has not been changed to [Confirmed] - [ Declined].

Thank-you

Back to top Go down
Jamesito

Jamesito

PostSubject: Re: Don't bother being in this clan if you are not ACTIVE.   Don't bother being in this clan if you are not ACTIVE. EmptyNovember 9th 2009, 2:43 pm

im on all the time so if u need a fourth to fill just give me a shout
Back to top Go down
Nutty

PostSubject: Re: Don't bother being in this clan if you are not ACTIVE.   Don't bother being in this clan if you are not ACTIVE. EmptyNovember 9th 2009, 8:58 pm

I'm always on .-. My dad cuts my interenet off at 8:00 D:

I'm on almost the entire day until then, maybe because my ALT wasn't in the clan yet
Back to top Go down
DonFighteR

PostSubject: Re: Don't bother being in this clan if you are not ACTIVE.   Don't bother being in this clan if you are not ACTIVE. EmptyNovember 11th 2009, 5:33 am

Hey i have been gone for a while srry for that my internet was cut.
They told that i didn t pay it at time but i sended my bank account information and they did put internet again on.
It was there fold and nou i got 3 months free internet XD.
I am playing like hell to lvl up my new account.

Name: iCrazed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't bother being in this clan if you are not ACTIVE.   Don't bother being in this clan if you are not ACTIVE. Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't bother being in this clan if you are not ACTIVE.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AmpdAmmo :: Discussions About AVA :: General Discussions-
Jump to: