AmpdAmmo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the official AmpdAmmo Forums!
We are currently recruiting players for the AVA division!
If you are new, introduce yourself in the designated forum.
AVA Open Beta is coming soon!
We will be redesigning the site soon!

hey people of the AA community.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DaNk?

hey people of the AA community. Empty
PostSubject: hey people of the AA community.   hey people of the AA community. EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 12:00 am

hey ye i play alot of diffrent games pretty much every major one you can think of but mainly CS CS:CZ and CS:S ive played CS fo like 7 years now played in a few diffrent leagues like ESEA Cevo and Cal ive also been to 2 lan tournements which were very fun experinces.

i enjoy playing sports just chilling with my friends doing dumb stuff getting in trouble destorying my body little by little while trying to enjoy my life to the fullest extent basicly im a layed back and relaxed dude i just want to have fun so i hope i can experince the things that i think this community has to offer:)

Pce,

DaNk?

p.s. i know you guys love me lol Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
Jambi
Admin
Jambi

PostSubject: Re: hey people of the AA community.   hey people of the AA community. EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 1:17 pm

Welcome to the clan! How did you do in those tournaments?
Back to top Go down
https://ampdammo.forumotion.com
DaNk?

PostSubject: Re: hey people of the AA community.   hey people of the AA community. EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 2:47 pm

lan tournaments just terrible i went for fun with some friends Very Happy but in cal ive down fairly well moved up to the main division for abit in esea never went to far never found a team with good communication and in cevo i placed 5th and doing pretty well in this seasson as of right now am 7-0
Back to top Go down
Jambi
Admin
Jambi

PostSubject: Re: hey people of the AA community.   hey people of the AA community. EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 3:01 pm

Sweet! I've never been in a league... I played some pre-season games for WOGL in Combat Arms though...
Back to top Go down
DaNk?

PostSubject: Re: hey people of the AA community.   hey people of the AA community. EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 5:45 pm

thats cool Very Happy i never really got in to combat arms:P
Back to top Go down
Gutshotz

Gutshotz

PostSubject: Re: hey people of the AA community.   hey people of the AA community. EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 5:46 pm

Its a good game but the weapon system is shitty. You buy a wep for a time then it goes bye bye. LAME.
Back to top Go down
SNYPER

SNYPER

PostSubject: Re: hey people of the AA community.   hey people of the AA community. EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 7:26 pm

a LOT of those CA people are coming over to AvA.

and i never really like combat arms. just not my cup of tea. hey people of the AA community. Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Gutshotz

Gutshotz

PostSubject: Re: hey people of the AA community.   hey people of the AA community. EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 7:31 pm

am i ur cup of tea?
Back to top Go down
Jambi
Admin
Jambi

PostSubject: Re: hey people of the AA community.   hey people of the AA community. EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 7:36 pm

Combat Arms, free to play, costly to enjoy.

The game is the epitome of a scam.

I regret EVER spending real money ($12) on it...
Back to top Go down
Gutshotz

Gutshotz

PostSubject: Re: hey people of the AA community.   hey people of the AA community. EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 7:41 pm

pfft nx nerd =D
Back to top Go down
DaNk?

PostSubject: Re: hey people of the AA community.   hey people of the AA community. EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 7:42 pm

lol i played it for like a week or 2 when it first came out and quit and thats what my friend said to he spent like 20 bucks i think lol
Back to top Go down
Gutshotz

Gutshotz

PostSubject: Re: hey people of the AA community.   hey people of the AA community. EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 7:44 pm

Same thing applys for him
Back to top Go down
DaNk?

PostSubject: Re: hey people of the AA community.   hey people of the AA community. EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 7:45 pm

maybe your saying that to secretly cover up all the money you spent on nx maybe yoe secretly spent $200 on nx ever think of that?
Back to top Go down
Gutshotz

Gutshotz

PostSubject: Re: hey people of the AA community.   hey people of the AA community. EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 7:46 pm

lolz if i had 200 to spend trust meh itd b on a prostitute.
Back to top Go down
Jambi
Admin
Jambi

PostSubject: Re: hey people of the AA community.   hey people of the AA community. EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 7:46 pm

Worst part is, you pay real money and it expires after time!

By the way, it's really easy to sue any of these companies, including ijji.

If they have and kinds of supply cases, or like a lottery type of item that must be purchased with GCoins/NX or anything bought with real money, it can be considered as gambling. (You don't know what ur gonna get)
Back to top Go down
Jambi
Admin
Jambi

PostSubject: Re: hey people of the AA community.   hey people of the AA community. EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 7:47 pm

This guy i know has spent over $1000 dollars on NX.
Back to top Go down
Gutshotz

Gutshotz

PostSubject: Re: hey people of the AA community.   hey people of the AA community. EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 7:47 pm

hay lat tune into the admin post in announcements. its getting heated XD. lol nah but there are some good disscussions from Snyper and Bell.
Back to top Go down
DaNk?

PostSubject: Re: hey people of the AA community.   hey people of the AA community. EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 7:48 pm

well i would rather not sue to much time and work lol and thats dumb that expires after paying real money i just dont get these games sometimes....
Back to top Go down
DaNk?

PostSubject: Re: hey people of the AA community.   hey people of the AA community. EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 7:49 pm

lol prostitute Razz and this kid i know has spent over like $4000 on nx hes rich like you have no idea hes addicted to maplestory
Back to top Go down
Gutshotz

Gutshotz

PostSubject: Re: hey people of the AA community.   hey people of the AA community. EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 7:50 pm

its call addiction. ppl start to crave being able to get more money to buy guns with. so they are obsessed with fighting and stay on long times.
Back to top Go down
Gutshotz

Gutshotz

PostSubject: Re: hey people of the AA community.   hey people of the AA community. EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 7:51 pm

if i spent 4000 i would have gotten 4 prostitutes and we woulda had a party
Back to top Go down
DaNk?

PostSubject: Re: hey people of the AA community.   hey people of the AA community. EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 7:56 pm

you would have had a balst with those 4 girls wouldnt you
Back to top Go down
Jambi
Admin
Jambi

PostSubject: Re: hey people of the AA community.   hey people of the AA community. EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 8:03 pm

DaNk? wrote:
you would have had a balst with those 4 guys wouldnt you

Fixed for truth.
Back to top Go down
Gutshotz

Gutshotz

PostSubject: Re: hey people of the AA community.   hey people of the AA community. EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 8:12 pm

lat are we expressing our own dreams there?
Back to top Go down
DaNk?

PostSubject: Re: hey people of the AA community.   hey people of the AA community. EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 8:14 pm

thank you for making that correction for me lat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey people of the AA community.   hey people of the AA community. Empty

Back to top Go down

hey people of the AA community.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next